Explore the Sanssouci Palace opening hours here. Prior to your visit, kindly verify the latest information directly from the provider.
Table of contents
Opening hours in the summer season and in the winter season
The opening hours exhibit slight variations between the summer and winter months. Kindly take note of special regulations that apply during holidays.
April to October (summer season)
- Tuesday – Sunday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Monday: Closed
November to March (winter season)
- Tuesday – Sunday: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM (November/December)
- Tuesday – Sunday: 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM (January to March)
- Monday: Closed
- Christmas Eve: Closed
- Christmas Day: Closed
- Second Christmas Day: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- New Year’s Eve: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- New Year’s Day: 11:00 AM – 4:30 PM
What is to be considered?
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing time.
- Visiting Sanssouci Palace is subject to fixed admission times. Tickets are available from 10:00 a.m. for the respective day at the lock cash desk. As the number of admission tickets per day is limited, the Prussian Palaces and Gardens Berlin-Brandenburg Foundation recommends booking tickets early in the online ticket shop
- Unless otherwise stated, the respective weekend opening times apply on public holidays.
* The following castles are open as part of special events: Sacrow Castle, Stern hunting lodge, Belvedere on Klausberg, Norman Tower, steam engine house, Babelsberg Castle
Tours and tickets with GetYourGuide
Explore tours, tickets, and more around Sanssouci Palace through our partner GetYourGuide. Alternatively, consider one of our bestselling offers for an enhanced experience.
Discover other top attractions in Potsdam along with related tours and tickets through our partner GetYourGuide.